Another crazy story from the African scammer group. Nothing of this mail is true. It's just about the 95 US$ in advance.
The risk is high that offenders use the credentials of the victims to fulfil identity theft.
Here is the story:
I am obliged to contact you concerning your approved compensation payment sum because your name were among the list of 162 persons (Scam Victims) that was approved by the new elected Government of Republic of Benin in corroboration with ECOWAS-Economic Community of West African States regional government to pay a compensation payment of $950,000.00USD Nine hundred and fifty thousand USA dollars.
Note that a valid ATM Visa Card has been issued on your name and has been deposited with DHL EXPRESS SERVICE therefor Contact the DHL EXPRESS management now with your full information on their Email contact bellows.
Contact person; (Joyson Offor)
Telephone; +229 95 82 99 31
For our confirmation / delivery of your ATM Visa Card, you are required to forward your information below:
Your Full Names:.............
Cell Phone Number#:..........
Your ID Card Copy............
Note that the Beneficiary is required to pay $95 only for the shipment/services fee to send ATM Visa Card to your receiving door step address. Your urgent attention to send the above information to DHL EXPRESS is obliged.
Thank for your cooperation,
Latest from Mfasi
- The mysterious fate of missing young German Nick Frischke comes to light
- Terror sex spammer from the Netherlands
- "Deadman's Hand" - there was the Western, the Italo Western and now the Norge Western
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has ordered Canadian and US fighter jets to shoot down an unidentified flying object
- Coup planning in Germany by right wing